MY NILGIRIS..........

I wonder the fearless attitude of local people of Nilgiris. When we travel up  and down  of the hilly areas ,often come across different types of wild animals.They are fond of  planet products and learned to be more Eco- friendly.Wild elephants,oxen, deer,pigs,etc come very close to the hamlets.Observing their activities ....is really interesting.During this weekend I had a visit to my friend's house there I spent long  time with them.This visit was important and memorable ,because there were more guests other than family members.A troop of monkeys were playing and making a lot of fun near the corridor ,one among them was eating papaya leaf ;by seeing this.... somebody commented  they might be eating it to prevent from fever [papaya leaves are good medicine for all kind of fever.] the little  one was crazy throwing something on the elder ones........chasing and running .....I was so happy to watch this .... enjoyed it a lot.

Comments